Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Voortrekker in today Inspired Fashion sense

Mieke Vermeulen

With our South African history had been challenging then and the twist of
the freedom that we now enjoy, I just feel this collection could just
broaden our thinking as a country on accepting what happened then and
embracing now.

Inspiration by
Mieke Vermeulen:

"I recently read a book that predicted that Afrikaners will embark on a
journey to the south of Ethiopia where they will settle near a river. I was
intrigued and imagined 'The Great Trek II' and what the Neo-Voortrekker
would wear".

"I discovered similarities between the Voortrekkers of old and today's
young South African women in terms of uncertainties about the future,
embarking on a new adventure and being fearless".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Brand 2023

Accept to get a free gift

Can you accept my invitation so that I can get a free gift? https://temu.com/u/1i995Ze2vRkXpD