Wednesday, July 31, 2013

One of the Elle Rising Star Design Award Finalists

Lukhanyo Mdingi

I see my self feeling unique and free wearing Lukhanyo's collection
anytime, with out having to challenge my thoughts and maybe of the
onlookers as well. Just admiration and beauty.

I have a good feeling, that Lukhanyo might just scoop this award.

By Lukhanyo him self on Elle:

"The concept for my range was basic. I wanted to use primary shapes and
aesthetics by incorporating them into my range. I wanted to create clean
minimalist looks that are not seen as inadequate and bland, but that are
distinct, powerful and have a natural flow and relation to one another. I
love to use clean lines and staple garments that at the same time use the
human body and treat fabric choices as an illusion. I tried to create
elements of fabrication, minimalism and the natural human body and
silhouette in my story board."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Brand 2023

Accept to get a free gift

Can you accept my invitation so that I can get a free gift? https://temu.com/u/1i995Ze2vRkXpD