Sunday, June 3, 2012

Usher Mentors Bierber

Usher admires Justin Bierber for the way he "understands" being in a committed relationship.

They say find my friends and you will know what kind of a person you are dealing with.

Usher who is battling custody for his Son admits
to have had bad relationship handling isues with girlfriends.

Speaking about Justin,Usher says: "Check it out, in the area of relationships, Justin has actually done a lot better than I did. He doesn't have as many issues. He knows what he wants. What were my issues? Well, maybe me not locking into one relationship. I was a little bit more experimental.

"I've had many women and I understand how to deal with a lot of different ones.

"He understands, this is a woman I'm choosing to deal with and these are the women that are there. But it is complicated, when your reality is a fantasy. Fame is the modern double-edged sword."

Reflect SA mODELS magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Brand 2023

Accept to get a free gift

Can you accept my invitation so that I can get a free gift? https://temu.com/u/1i995Ze2vRkXpD